Scope of License
The App is licensed, not sold, to You. We grant non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to run the App on Your device solely for the purpose of performing those functions and tasks available to You as an end user of the App. This license does not allow You to use the App on any device that You do not own or rightfully control, and You may not distribute or make the App available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the App. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license or terms of the relevant certified application store), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the App, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law). Any attempt to do so is a violation of our rights as a licensor. If You breach this restriction, You may be subject to prosecution and damages.
All intellectual property on the App, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws, is either owned or licensed to us. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. All content on the App (except for Your information), including but not limited to text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and all other content (collectively the “Content”) is our intellectual property, all rights reserved.
You shall not in any way use the App or submit to us or to the App or to any user of the App anything which in any respect:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or by-law of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- may be adverse to our interests;
- is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the App in relation to a particular part of the App or the App in general;
- involves Your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses or anything likely intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
THIS IS A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE THAT AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS.
YOU MUST AFFIRMATIVELY CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION OR A FREE TRIAL (IF ANY) TO AVOID BEING CHARGED IN YOUR APP STORE’S ACCOUNT SETTINGS AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL OR THE CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD. IF YOU ARE UNSURE HOW TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION OR A FREE TRIAL, PLEASE VISIT THE APPLE SUPPORT WEBSITE, GOOGLE PLAY HELP OR ANY OTHER APPLICABLE APP STORE SUPPORT PAGES. DELETING THE APP DOES NOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FREE TRIALS. YOU MAY WISH TO MAKE A PRINTSCREEN OF THIS INFORMATION FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
- The App is free to download. However, certain features of the Service are offered on a subscription basis for a fee. You will pay the app store from which you have downloaded the App (the “App Store”) the applicable fees (and any related taxes) as they become due.
- To use the application, the Pro version, and to benefit from all the special features that it contains, the user chooses between a monthly or annual subscription. The value of the monthly subscription is $5.5 and the annual subscription is $49.99. We have the right at any time to change the price or take down discounts.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we may change subscription fees at any time. We will give You a reasonable notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on or through the App. If You do not wish to pay the new fees, You can cancel the applicable subscription prior to the change going into effect.
- You authorize the App Store to charge the applicable fees to the payment card that You submit.
- By signing up for certain subscriptions, You agree that Your subscription may be automatically renewed. Unless You cancel Your subscription, You authorize the App Store to charge You for the renewal term. The period of auto-renewal will be the same as Your initial subscription period unless otherwise disclosed to You on the Service. The renewal rate will be no more than the rate for the immediately prior subscription period, excluding any promotional and discount pricing, unless we notify You of a rate change prior to Your auto-renewal. You must cancel Your subscription in accordance with the cancellation procedures disclosed to You for the particular subscription. We will not refund fees that may have accrued to Your account and will not prorate fees for a cancelled subscription.
- We may offer a free trial subscription for the Service. Free trial (if any) provides You with access to the Service for a period of time, with details specified when You sign up for the offer. Unless You cancel before the end of the free trial, or unless otherwise stated, Your access to the Service will automatically continue and You will be billed the applicable fees for the Service. We may send You a reminder when Your free trial is about to end, but we do not guarantee any such notifications. It is ultimately Your responsibility to know when the free trial will end. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to modify or terminate any free trial offer, Your access to the Service during the free trial, or any of these terms without notice and with no liability. We reserve the right to limit Your ability to take advantage of multiple free trials.
- The Service and Your rights to use it expire at the end of the paid period of Your subscription. If You do not pay the fees or charges due, we may make reasonable efforts to notify You and resolve the issue; however, we reserve the right to disable or terminate Your access to the Service (and may do so without notice).
- Subscriptions purchased via an App Store are subject to such App Store’s refund policies. This means we cannot grant refunds. You will have to contact an App Store support.
Your use of any aspect of the Service is at Your own risk.
We make no representations or warranties whatsoever in respect of the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Service or any information, content, materials or products included or referenced therein. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that Your use of the Service is at Your sole risk.
We disclaim any implied or statutory warranties regarding:
- the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Service; or
- the performance of or accuracy, quality, completeness or usefulness of any information provided by the Service; or
- that the Service will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
No communication, information or advice given by us or any representative of ours, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty. If You choose to rely on such information, You do so solely at Your own risk. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
The Service may not be available in all languages or in all countries, and we make no representation that the functionality of the Service would be appropriate, accurate or available for use in any particular location. The Service availability is subject to change.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall we, our affiliates, or any of our or their employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to You or to any third party for any personal injury, including death, or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Application, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer or device failure or malfunction, even if a representative of ours has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. In no event will we be liable for any damages in excess of fifty US dollars ($50).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to You. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the App and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
Last updated May 01, 2021